CM4 IO Computer is to convert Raspberry Pi Compute Module IO Board into an industrial control computer through a smart case.
ED-CM4IO is an industrial computer based on Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 & IO board. The system can be configured by 1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB RAM and 8GB/16GB/32GB EMMC according to different applications, also support SD card boot.
ED-CM4IO supports 2 standard HDMI connector with 4K high-definition output, 2 channels USB2.0, 1 channel Gigabit Ethernet, 2x 4-channel CSI and 2x 4-channel DSI interfaces, which support Raspberry official cameras and display through the adapter cable.
ED-CM4IO supports 2.4G/5.8G dual-band WiFi and Bluetooth 5.0, with Raspberry Pi certified WiFi/Bluetooth antenna.
The system on or off can be controlled by a green button, a PWM controlled fan automatically manage the temperature of the CPU, when CPU is getting hotter, the speed of fan will increase and remove the heat from CPU,PMU and Wireless Module. When the temperature of CPU is reduced, the fan will operate at quiet mode with very slow speed.
ED-CM4IO provides standard 40-pin signal expansion, users can expand PCI-e devices through PCI-e 1x Gen2 socket.
On board RTC can wake up the CPU during shut down mode.
- Broadcom BCM2711 4 and Cortex A72 1.5GHz (ARM v8) 64-bit CPU
- Supports H.265 (HEVC) (up to 4Kp60 decoding) and H.264 (up to 1080p60 decoding, 1080p30 encoding)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Storage 1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM (optional)
- Lite 0GB/8GB/16GB/32GB eMMC (optional)
Camera and Display:
- 2 x CSI supports the standard official Raspberry Pi 5M & 8M camera module
- 2 x DSI supports Raspberry Pi official display
- 2 x HDMI
- 1 x 10/100M/1000 Ethernet (with official PoE HAT) supports POE power supply
- 2 x USB2.0
- 1 x Micro USB Slave（system programming）
- 1 x 2.4G/5.8G WiFi compatible with IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac Standard
- 1 x Bluetooth 5.0 BLE
- WiFi/BLE external antenna
- 1 x microSD card slot(Not functional for CM4 EMMC version)
- 1 x system on/off button
- 1 x 12V/50mA PWM controlled fan
- 1 x RTC with backup battery
- 1 x RED LED for power indication
- 1 x Green LED for system working status indication
- PCIe 1x Gen2 Mini-PCIe interface
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Standard 40pins connector
- 1 x 4pin DIP header for PoE HAT
- +12V DC @2A
· 171.5(L) x 109.5(W) x 28.5(H) mm
- Raspberry Pi Raspbian OS
1. Q: If I add a daughter card through a 40pin connector, can this computer support such expansion?
A: It will depend on the size of the daughter card and whether you need additional holes on the metal case for the connectors on your daughter card, if the metal case doesn’t fit, we can offer the custom design services based on your requirement.
The MOQ is 100pcs/batch.
Data Sheet of Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 IO Board 2021-1-28 13,086KB
Quick Start Guide