- CM4 IO Computer is an industrial computer series based on the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 and IO board. The system can be configured with 1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB RAM and 8GB/16GB/32GB eMMC to accommodate different applications and it also supports SD Card boot.
- CM4 IO Computer supports 2 standard HDMI connector with 4K high-definition output, 2 channels USB2.0, 1 channel Gigabit Ethernet, 2x 4-channel CSI and 2x 4-channel DSI interfaces, which support Raspberry Pi’s official cameras and displays through an adapter cable. More than that, the CM4 IO Computer supports 2.4G/5.8G dual-band WiFi and Bluetooth 5.0 with Raspberry Pi certified WiFi/Bluetooth antenna.
- System on/off is provided with a user accessible green button. A PWM controlled fan automatically manages the temperature of the CPU. As the CPU gets hot, the speed of the fan will increase to remove the heat from CPU, PMU, and Wireless Module. When the temperature of the CPU is reduced, the fan will operate in quiet mode with a slow speed. Additionally, the CM4 IO Computer provides a standard 40-pin signal expansion connector that users can use to expand the unit with PCIe devices through PCIe 1x Gen2 socket.
- Finally, an onboard, battery-backed real time clock (RTC) can wake up the CPU from shut down mode.
Broadcom BCM2711 4 and Cortex A72 1.5GHz (ARM v8) 64-bit CPU
Supports H.265 (HEVC) (up to 4Kp60 decoding) and H.264 (up to 1080p60
decoding, 1080p30 encoding)
OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
Storage 1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM (optional)
Lite 0GB/8GB/16GB/32GB eMMC (optional)
1 x 10/100M/1000 Ethernet (with official PoE HAT) supports POE power supply
2 x USB2.0
1 x Micro USB Slave(system programming)
1 x 2.4G/5.8G WiFi compatible with IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac Standard
1 x Bluetooth 5.0 BLE
WiFi/BLE external antenna
|Storage||1 x microSD card slot(Not functional for CM4 EMMC version)|
1 x system on/off button
1 x 12V/50mA PWM controlled fan
1 x RTC with backup battery
1 x RED LED for power indication
1 x Green LED for system working status indication
1x Gen2 Mini-PCIe interface
1 x Raspberry Pi Standard 40pins connector
1 x 4pin DIP header for PoE HAT
|Camera & Display||
2 x CSI supports the standard official Raspberry Pi 5M & 8M HQ camera module
2 x DSI supports Raspberry Pi official display
2 x HDMI
|Power In||+12V DC @2A|
|Dimension||171.5(L) x 109.5(W) x 28.5(H) mm|
|Software Environment||Raspberry Pi Raspbian OS installed|
1. Could I add a daughter card through a 40pin connector, can this computer support such expansion?
It will depend on the size of the daughter card and whether you need additional holes on the metal case for the connectors on your daughter card, if the metal case doesn’t fit, we can offer the custom design services based on your requirement. The MOQ is 100pcs/batch.