- CM4 Media is a multimedia computer designed based on Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4. It provides 2 channels of USB3.0, 1 channel of USB2.0, 1 channel of Gigabit Ethernet interface, 2 channels of HDMI interface supporting 4K video output, 8 megapixel camera and 2 channels of stereo speakers. You can play Audio and video without additional accessories.
- You only need to press the power button to start or shut down the computer like operating a Windows computer. The operating system can be installed on the SSD hard disk and it boot faster than from SD card. The large-capacity SSD hard disk can store various video data. The access speed of SSD hard disk is up to 300MB/S.
- CM4 Media installed Raspberry Pi certified external WiFi and Bluetooth dual-band antennas to provide better wireless signals.
- You can load different application software to turn the CM4 Media multimedia computer into a network set-top box, network storage server, wireless access point and other different devices.
- CM4 Media’s case is made by CNC-cut aluminum alloy, very beautiful. The case provides excellent heat dissipation performance for the CPU, PMU and wireless module, which improves the system reliability. You can choose silver and pink color.
Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
H.265 (HEVC) (up to 4Kp60 decode), H.264 (up to 1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
OpenGL ES 3.1, Vulkan 1.0
|1GB / 2GB / 4GB / 8GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM
Onboard 0GB / 8GB / 16GB / 32GB eMMC
1x microSD Card Slot for system boot when choosing 0GB(CM4 Lite) eMMC
Optional SSD Hard Disk Drive, support system boot (Capacity can be from 120GB ~ 1TB)
1x standard HDMI Out (Type A)
1x micro HDMI Out (Type D)
|Optional Onboard SONY IMX219 8-megapixel Camera
Built-in WM8960 Low power, High Quality Stereo CODEC
Onboard 2 channel 1W Stereo Speakers
Onboard 1 channel MEMS microphone
Support headphone jack and external microphone
1x Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000M)2x USB 3.0 Type-A
1x USB 2.0 Type-A
Optional 2.4 GHz, 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac wireless and Bluetooth 5.0, BLE with external antenna
Optional 4G LTE (non-SSD Hard Disk version), 1x micro-SIM card slot
|1x RTC with CR1220 backup
|1x mini PCIe with 5Gb/s SATA and USB 2.0, compatible with 4G LTE Module and mSATA SSD Drive
|1x Power button
|1x Blue LED Power Indicator integrated in Power button
|0 ~ 60°C
|10% - 60%
|Aluminum Alloy Case by CNC Cut
|100(L) x 100(W) x 19(H) mm
Pre-installed with 32-bit Raspberry Pi OS with Desktop in eMMC or SSD
Compatible with Origin Raspberry Pi OS, support 32-bit and 64-bit OS, support Lite and Desktop versions
Support BSP online install / upgrade with APT tool
1. Can I run overclock mode on CM4 Media?
It is fine to run overclock mode because of the excellent cooling performance of CM4 Media. Users can set higher operating frequency of BCM2711.
We did some testing, CM4 Media can operate well at 2GHz but the casing is very hot. We don’t suggest to run CM4 Media at a GHz higher than 1.5 (defaulted frequency value) in a long time.
2.What is the maximum memory of CM4 Media?
8GB as maximum. 1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM Optional
3.What are the Storage options?
Support boot from SD Card( Capacity can be choose from 32GB~256GB); Or Support boot from SSD hard disk driver(Capacity can be choose from 120GB~1TB; Or Support boot from eMMC ( 8GB/16GB/32GB).